Carol Wolfenson, ESQ

New York Office

101 Lafayette Street

Suite #10 A

New York, NY 10013

(212) 594-5367

Hudson Valley Office

3 Bud Street

New Paltz, NY 12561

(845) 255-8400

Attorney Profile

New York Immigration Attorney for Visa Applications

Carol Wolfenson is an experienced attorney focusing exclusively on immigration and naturalization law from her office in New York City. She also has a full-service office in New Paltz, NY, providing representation to Hudson Valley individuals, families and businesses in Ulster, Orange, Dutchess and Sullivan counties. Immigration services also available in Wellington, Florida during the winter season.

For over thirty-five years, New York lawyer Carol Wolfenson has been capably assisting individuals, families, and employers with their immigration and naturalization cases. She remains immersed in this exciting field, actively representing clients nationwide and tracking the frequent, complex regulatory changes that can affect them. Contact Carol Wolfenson to discuss your visa or green card needs today.

Some of Carol's areas of specific focus and accomplishment are:

  • Successful representation of hundreds of equestrians in the fields of show jumping, dressage, eventing, driving, steeplechase, racing, polo, fox hunting, cutting and reining who seek nonimmigrant P and O visas to participate in their competitions.
  • Representing persons of exceptional ability in science and the arts, outstanding professors, as well as millionaire investors, through the processes in place to secure immigrant visas and permanent residence.
  • E-1 and E-2 non-immigrant treaty trader and treaty investor visas, with established business law attorney Stanley Siede.
  • Working with employers, including many based in the Hudson Valley, to efficiently secure legal status for skilled immigrant professionals and other employees on an intra-company transfer or new hire basis.
  • ​Representation of religious workers, including a published decision.

The information you obtain at this site is not, nor is it intended to be, legal advice. You should consult an attorney for individual advice regarding your own situation.

Carol Wolfenson, Esq Attorney at Law